Join the conversation at any of our following events!
We provide a series of public and private workshops to assist executives in developing, refining or reviewing current operations. The reality is we many times may have a sales plan, incentive/reward program, or a forecasting process, though rarely have we had the benefit of a critical review – at least until the process has failed in some manner.
• Organizational Effectiveness Workshop – whether you attend an in-person event in a city near you (click here) or opt for a web-delivery workshop that meets your specific timeframe, you’ll be amazed at what you uncover in our Organizational Assessment Workshop. We ask the questions you’ve never thought to ask about your organizations or business-unit’s performance. You’ll find areas you currently excel which can be further maximized as well as those areas where money, energy and effort are being drained out of your people. This assessment is available for individuals as well as organizations. Assessments are unique to whether you are Non-Profit Organization; Business Enterprise (or Division thereof) as well as a Small-Medium Business.
• Leadership Effectiveness Workshop – offered in the afternoon of our Organizational Workshop (above) as well as in a web-delivery model, you will be guided through an objective self-assessment of your strengths and constraints as a leader of people. Similar to our Organizational Assessment you will find questions that make you say “Hmmm” and identify areas where you are strong and can become stronger, as well as specific area’s you can improve – once you have more consciousness and awareness. Click here for more information and to also chose an in-person or web-delivered workshop. • Marketing Executives ROI Group – join with fellow marketing executives sharing initiatives, financial investments, best practices and the ensuing results achieved. Our focus is on driving quality results into the top of your sales funnel. We meet via the web monthly for 90 minutes on the 3rd Monday each month from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm EST. Click here for your complimentary invitation!
• Sales Executives ROI Group – join with fellow sales executives sharing business development strategies being executed by your sales team. Conversations include CRM usage, pipeline measurement and management, effective sales tools, reward and incentive planning. Here we do a "bottoms-up" funnel analysis taking the result of our sales efforts and tracking sales and marketing touch's back through to their origins. We meet via the web monthly for 90 minutes on the 2nd Monday each month from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm EST.Click here for your complimentary invitation!
• CEO Forum for Technology Business Owners and Senior Executives – we share business results, challenges and dynamics on critical decisions confronting us. Here is where senior executives can stop reinventing the wheel and exit the time consuming and expense of “trial and error”. Our groups assist each other on tried and proven techniques on everything from finance to hiring to marketing/sales to production be it service or product; recurring in a MSP or SaaS model or project-related revenue streams.
We meet in person three times a year for a day and a half; with supplemental 90 minute meetings via the web the first Friday each month from 12:30 to 2:00 pm EST. Click here for your complimentary invitation!• Pipeline Analysis and Sales Forecasting- Frustrated by your sales teams inconsistent process of forecasting? Seem like it is impossible to receive an accurate forecast for use from a business standpoint?
We provide a structured and defined process for pipeline management and sales forecasting. Confusion between management and individuals is eliminated and we establish common definitions, set reasonable expectations and timeframes everyone is held accountable. The workshop includes methods of measuring quantity of pipeline activity, quality of pipeline activity and how to forecast against proper time perspectives, in a method understood by all parties.
•Sales and Marketing Planning - Are you consistently achieving your sales goals? Do you have a well-designed marketing plan which is effectively supplementing your sales effort?
In this workshop we review your market and revisit the most effective methods for reaching it, as well as methods for your ideal prospects to reach you. We tie expected results from marketing into understanding the proper role for your sales team and revisit/establish stretch but achievable sales targets. Most importantly, we will create future focused dashboards for proactive management of our sales and marketing resources.
• Business Planning -Are you working against a well defined plan? One where you have predefined milestones you measure against and proactively make adjustments when off course? We integrate your sales and marketing projections from your previous work (or our workshop) and supplement it with the ancillary COGS, staffing and expenses required for delivering on your projections. As the entire plan unfolds, we often find revisions are appropriate to the sales plan which would never have been considered if not for integrating it into a holistic business plan.
Common deliverables include Executive Summary statements, two –year income projections with line item detail by month, Critical objectives detailed out by responsible party and delivery timeframe and Cash flow analysis as requested.
• Systematic Staffing and On-boarding - At its worse, hiring becomes a reactive action against actual achievement of your business plan or the result of a key person leaving the firm. And to make matters worse we will sometimes hire someone we’ve worked with in the past successfully but who is completely ill-suited for the position needing performed.
Working with your Human Resources and management team we will define the current and future job requirements for a given position and identify the necessary experience and skill sets required for success. We will introduce you to a hiring process which uses a set of tools for assessing the fit of the candidate to your organization. We will provide guidance on interviewing, reference and background checks, along with the proper manner in which to extend an offer. The process of your team “brining them up to speed” will be laid out for execution by responsible party and date. Most importantly Activity and Result Expectations will also be pre-defined for use in the interviewing process and for them to be held accountable in their first 30 and 90 days.
"When we lost our VP of sales, Accountability Partners came in, steadied the ship, and brought a set of best practices which we would never otherwise been aware. They assisted us in the recruitment and have provided on-boarding services to ensure the new VP's successful integration into the company." - President, Development Company
Crain's Chicago Business
We help Jupiterbay double its sales in six months and stream-
line operations processes.
Empty the Funnel!
Join other sales
managers as we track
critical sales specific
KPI's and share approaches to increasing sales results. You'll walk away after each session with a better plan and will also enjoy increasing your personal network of successful sales executives. Learn more at this link - Empty the Sales Funnel!
Find out what your
team is thinking. Graphs show where people agree and disagree, make it easier to build consensus. Learn more about Sales Baseline...
Accountability Partners helped grow Savid Technologies' sales by 400 percent in 2 years.
Fill the Funnel!
Join us each month
as we track critical
KPI's and share best
practices using todays ever-evolving marketing tools.
Learn more at this link -
Fill the Funnel...